I-DREAM has been participating in EU-Korea Conference since 2013, organising Inclusive Development sessions as part of the science programme.
I-DREAM은 2013년부터 EKC 컨퍼런스에 참여하여 동반성장 세션을 주관하여 왔습니다.
EKC 2017 (26 ~ 29.07.2017)
Materials presented in the Inclusive Development sessions EKC2017 in Kista, Sweden. (Programme)
스웨덴 씨스타에서 개최된 EKC2017 동반성장 세션에서 발표된 내용들입니다. (행사프로그램)
- Presentations given in EKC2017 Inclusive Development Sessions
- ID1 Biogas Technology for Resource Efficient Society (chaired by Dr. Triolo, Jin Mi):
- ID2 Improvement of the habitation environment using in-situ earth brick technology (chaired by Mr. Lee, Seung-Ho)
- ID2-1 G. Park – Chad earth construction status
- ID2-2 H. Song – A user centered design approach for Earth architecture in Chad, Africa
- ID2-3 H. Jeong – Affordable Rammed Earth Housing Idea
- ID2-4 M. Jung – Modular Self-helf housing / Modular Auto-Construction
- ID2-5 A. Eshtiaghi – Structure Analysis of Compressed Soil Bricks Masonry Structure
- ID3 Smart Agriculture and its impact on our society (chaired by Dr. Choi, Kevin Kyeong-il)
- ID4 General Appropriate Technology with Young Scientists (chaired by Dr. E. Kim)
- ID4-1 A. Son – Image Analysis of Daphnia
- Photos – Photo Album of EKC 2017 Appropriate Technology Camp
EKC 2016 (26 ~ 30.07.2016)
Materials presented in the Inclusive Development sessions EKC2016 in Berlin, Germany. (Programme)
독일 베를린에서 개최된 EKC2016 동반성장 세션에서 발표된 내용들입니다. (행사프로그램)
- Presentations given in EKC2016 Inclusive Development Sessions
- ID1-1 G. Park – Appropriate Technology and Social Enterprise
- ID1-2 J. Triolo – Decision Support for design and optimal operation of small biogas digesters
- ID1-3 K. Choi – Great Science and Technology only for 10%^of World Population
- ID2-1 G. Park – Chad Habitat
- ID2-2 I. Ree – Vocational Training Centre – Chad
- ID2-3 S. Lee – 3×4 House Build Schematic Design
- ID2-4 S. Hyun – Engineering as if People Mattered
- ID3-1 E. Guedeng – Science Education in Chad
- ID3-2 E. Kim – Science Education in Africa
- Photos – Photo Collection in Google Picasa
I-DREAM did not participate in the EKC 2015.
본 협회는 EKC 2015에 참석하지 않았습니다.
EKC 2014 (25.07.2014)
EKC2014 Inclusive Development Session Presentations 동반성장 세션에서 발표된 자료들입니다.
- M. Kang (GrAT) – Inclusive Development & Appropriate Technology
- N. Feldmar (Profilantrop) – Searching for appropriate technology solutions for Roma communities in extreme poverty
- A. Bonnefoy (ESPI) – Potential Humanitarian Telemedicine Applications to assist Developing Countries in Primary and Secondary Care
EKC 2013 (25.07.2013)
- K. Choi (Eutelsat S.A.) – Inclusive Development Introduction
- R. Halvorson-Quevedo (OECD) – Inclusive innovation in the developing world: challenges and opportunities
- W. Lee (STEPI) – STI and Appropriate Technology for Inclusive Development: Korean experiences and implications
- Soo Y. Chang (Postech) – Zeitgeist, Appropriate Technology, and STI case
- GS Park (GNI Chad) – Why Appropriate Technology?
- M. Kang (GrAT) – Reducing the gap of Appropriate Technology solutions between developing and developed worlds – Activities of GrAT